We purchased following three items from Home depot on 11/26/2013

Dryer, Refrigerator and Cooking range. Additionally we paid $17.99 to move existing Refrigerator to our basement.

On first attempt of delivery Only received Dryer and delivery reps told us that refrigerator and cooking range is damaged.

On second attempt we were told by the delivery rep that they will not move the Refrigerator to basement since they don't have that in their order.

Once we showed them our receipt we were told to remove all the railing of the steps as well as doors of the fridge and main door of the house.

On third attempt Refrigerator came damaged.

On fourth attempt Refrigerator came damaged.

On fifth attempt delivery rep told us that we can not install the water line even if we have current existing waterline going to our Refrigerator..

I guess Home depot don't care about the customers anymore.

Only option we are now left with is to cancel the order...All delivery person except the forth attempt ones were unprofessional and rude.

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Horrible sub-contracting delivery company with poor customer service.

Wasn't helpful nor did he try to be helpful.Just kept saying it's scheduled for that time and nothing can be done.

Couldn't tell me anything and sounded like a one person operation.

I was asking for a 4 hour window on when the dishwasher would be delivered, that is not unreasonable.When I asked to be passed to customer service, his response "I am customer service".