Home Depot in 7120 N Academy, Colorado Springs, CO 80920:

7/8 My wife and I went to the store and met with Frank to get a quote on the storm doors.

7/10 I placed the order for 2 storm doors with Allen who promised that someone will call us on Friday 7/13. He also promised to send the receipt for the credit card and the order form. The receipt and the form were NOT sent to me as promised.

7/13 No one called

7/14 Called Allen. He said that someone should be calling me on Wed 7/18.

7/18 No one called.

7/19 Called Allen to check on the status of the order. Promised to call back. Never did.

7/20 I called the store again. Allen was not in. Talked with "Will." Then talked with Logan. Logan promised to check and call me back.

7/20 at 8.50 pm Logan called me back, and said that the order form stated that the doors should be at the store on 7/24. I told him that we NEVER received the paper work, and Allen never told us about THAT date. That was news to me. Logan promised to call me back on 7/21 after he checked with his manager as to what can be done with my bill. I also gave Logan my cell phone # in case he needed to reach me. Again, NO PHONE CALL from Logan on 7/21.

7/23 at 4.45 pm Missy called to inform me that the storm doors are at the store, and asked me to pick them up. I asked her "why should I pick up the storm doors when your installer is supposed to install the doors?" She was surprised and she said that the paper work does not mention about installation. She promised to ask the installer to call me.

7/24 4.45pm. Since no one called from the store as promised by Missy, I called her back, and she promised that someone will call me this evening. Again, NO phone call. I have never seen such poor service in my life.

Review about: Home Depot Installation.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments