Calistoga, California
1.5

Ordered four items for bathroom remodel.Two of the items were delivered by two different small delivery companies.

One guy came to my house in the North Bay from San Jose, didn't speak English very well, was rude, by himself, delivering large items out of the back of a Suburban and stepped all over the garden trying to unload his truck! I specifically asked for a window of time for delivery and was given between 1 and 5. The guy showed up at 11:30.

Never, ever, again will I order online from Home Depot.They need to get a clue!

Review about: Home Depot Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Home Depot Customer Care Review from Irving, Texas Home Depot "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..." Read more Home Depot - Flooring Review from Greenwood, Missouri Home Depot " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..." Read more PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more