2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought an entire kitchen set, totaling nearly $4600 with delivery and installation.

The contracted company with Home Depot arrived and quickly installed most of every appliance. They could not get off my gas line, so quickly wrote unable to install, sign papers and out. Left me with an uninstalled gas line, had the audacity to tell me if someone gets the line off to call them back and they will install the new line and hook up the oven. Yes they said that.

Well WE took care of it, because these contractors are so over booked by HOME DEPOT that if it takes more that 5 minutes for them to twist, turn, screw and push, they move on. It was 2pm and they had 5 more delivers and install to complete.

I took the hardware back to Home Depot store #0534 Katy, Texas an d requested a refund. First I asked for a manager and they screen the question and he is called on the phone wanting to know what I needed. First girl says this is not our part, I said tis is what your contractors brought to my house. She couldn't help me. Second girl tried, now 10 minutes have passed. She could help, so they go off to get Godfred the Appliance Manger. He finally walks up and starts on the computer,because I had ALL my receipts. Never introduces himself, then 5 minutes he wants to know who installed it, I told him clearly not YOUR contractors via signed paperwork. I then told him that was none of his business, all I wanted was a refund for the installation kit and installation service. After 28 minutes on a Monday morning and I was the first customer, there service is horrible. I will tell everyone I know to NEVER shop at the Katy Home Depot

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Oven Installation.

I didn't like: Entire process.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 19.

Comments