I ordered an item online.First they tell me 4-7 days.

I call a week later and they say three weeks. I call after three weeks and they say two or three months. The same day they say it's in the warehouse, but they can't ship for two or three months. I call again and I try to cancel the order - they won't let me cancel the order, even though they don't have it and don't know when they will.

They spend two hours of my time preventing me from cancelling the order.I repeatedly ask them if they will cancel the order and they will not answer the question.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Palmdale, California, United States #752063

This company is a very successful corporation.And they don't care about the customers.I ordered moving boxes and had them expedited but received an order confirmation stating that the order was processed and I would get my boxes a whole week from the date I initially ordered.WTF am I paying for expedited shipping if I have to wait another week.I needed them asap because Im moving this weekend They ignored my emails and customer service didn't help at all.Im in California and in the good ole days:) we used to have mom and pop stores for home improvement needs.HD are *** and don't care about the customers.