I bought a rhobi *** eater from home depot in june few weeks later it broke down they let me exchange it.Now the replacement *** eater is broke and they wont take it back.

over the years I have spent thousands of dollars at home depot and this is how they treat a good customer. When will stores figure out without us they dont exist. All of this money will go to another store because of a hundred dollar *** eater.

Well maybe lowes will treat me better.I might not get another *** eater from home depot but they wont get another dollar from me

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

homedepot_care
North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #187002

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about this experience. I can look into this for you. Email me at Erfon_care@homedepot.com with the store location, and your contact info. Also feel free to include the product information for your Ryobi product. I am happy to help.

O look forward to hearing from you

Erfon

Social Media Expediter

The Home Depot

Atlanta, GA 30339

Home Depot - Bathroom Remodeling Home Depot "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..." Read more Home Depot - Impoper installation Home Depot "Bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged and had to be replaced. the washer was to be leveled and was not done. A week later..." Read more Home Depot - Flooring Review from Greenwood, Missouri Home Depot " Installed a more flooring in my home about three years ago have been fighting scenes popping ever cents product is terrible company does not stand behind warranty ..." Read more PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more