I ordered a 5' by 6' window from Home Depot in Sherbrooke QC.They said that their service, Sameday, was the best...not!

They sent it to the wrong address 20 km away and didn't let me know. The only reason I found it was the person who got it phoned me to tell me he had it. My phone number was on a name tag on the window. Then I had to get someone with a truck to get it with me.

(Of course I had it delivered because I don't have a truck!).

I complained to Home Depot.They gave me a $20 rebate.

Beware Home Depot deliveries!

Review about: Home Depot Rebate.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - Delivery Not Made for Christmas Gift Home Depot "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..." Read more Home Depot - CUSTOMER SERVICE Home Depot "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..." Read more Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Home Depot - Christmas Tree Stand Review Home Depot "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more