I ordered Windows through these guys and that was my biggest mistake ever!All windows came with all wrong dimensions after 6 weeks.

They reordered new sets and after two more months later, no body knew what is the status of my order. I am so mad and so disappointed with millwork people and i do not know where to put my complain... I visited the Bothell store more than 20 times without any exadurations, and made phone calls over 15 times and yet the only thing i could hear is that they are sorry and so on..

I ordered Windows through these guys and that was my biggest mistake ever! All windows came with all wrong dimensions after 6 weeks.

I am so mad and so disappointed with millwork people and i do not know where to put my complain...I visited the Bothell store more than 20 times without any exadurations, and made phone calls over 15 times and yet the only thing i could hear is that they are sorry and so on..

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

jakd

Typical pro-HD blogger- trying to make your post absurd for expecting a company that sells items to be held accountable for that item.If that's the case, I need to be a salesman- sell it, take your money / order and not have answers.

The problem is not the consumer expecting answers regarding orders / products. No, the problem is retailers need to be accountable for their products. Lame excuse to put it on the vendors. If vendors aren't providing the services matched to the standards of the retailer, then that vendor needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Dealt with can be order less, giving less floor space or ad space or even cut from the products offered at HD.

"Guessing" sounds like a politician who's hands are tied and can't give us any straight answers for something he or she did.(And puts the blame on the other side) lol

Let me guess...Jeld-wen windows. Jeld-wen is way behind in shipping and it's hard to get a straight answer from them, Unfortunately Home Depot doesn't make the windows. How do you expect them to give you a good answer when they can't get one themselves?