52 views

No body would help me I got hung up on and I spend so much money with and inside of Home Depot I have spent over a million dollars easy in the last 17 years at Home Depot and this is *** I was treated like a drug addict the lady would not return my defective tools and I HAD MY RECEIPTS.. they are not supposed to deny anyone with receipts fir the items she tried to tell me my receipt said I bought the item a month again and the items I had were much older than a month they arent suppose to look that way.

O that makes sense right no it doesnt its called CONSTRUCTION tools get beat down and dirty very fast and what am I suppose to do clean my tools off perfectly before I go home for the day no *** made no sense to treat me in that matter I never give anyone any reason to be treated the way I was Im almost ready to get my lawyer involved Im suing 3 different citys I can add Home Depot to the list if so.

Lady should be fired and I should be compensated for my troubles because its some *** I have been using Home Depot on a daily basis for 17 yrs now faithfully if I ever need a tools or material of any kind I go to Home Depot. I can guarantee they dont look at me nor treat me like a drug addict outsider when I am spending hundreds to thousands of dollars do they *** no they dont I am so upset its beyond belief this happen to me I will be contacting my lawyer if this does not get resolved and no I dont want 10$ store credit and everything is ok no so I hope people really check these reviews and get back to me my number is 734620**** and my email is joedeliz90@***.com or joedeliz90@***.com

User's recommendation: Do not take anything back to Taylor Home Depot unless you clean it first lol.

Preferred solution: I want a apology from the lady then I want the lady fired and I also want 200$ store credit or I will be contacting my lawyer and will sue for unlawful treatment of a business and harrassment and I will think of another legal term if necessary.

Home Depot Pros: Have milwaukee tools.

Home Depot Cons: Insulting that returns are refused, No communication, Misleading info, Sometimes the quality of products, Cashiers cant count.

Location: 21100 Penn Street, Taylor, MI 48180

Comments

#2024575

Lol no they definitely where not beat up if you read my comments and message correctly you will understand that do you want to see how beat down the tools were they were a month old. It’s because they were dirty and I had my initials wrote on them plus I had the receipts they have no CHOICE but to return them bud.

#2024233

What kind of tools are you trying to return? Many power tools have a warranty that requires they be taken or sent to a service center.

Others cover the replacement of DEFECTIVE items. Things like a torn or ripped tape measure are DAMAGED items and would not be returnable as a defect.

People trying to return abused and damaged tools only raise the price of tools for everyone else. Glad to see that they refused the return on a beat up tool.

#2024577
@PissedConsumer2024233

Don’t know how long you been doing this but doesn’t seem to long if you ask me. You have 180 days to return something with receipt in hand I wasn’t trying to return a year old tool lol i buy Milwaukee tools top of the line *** so I spend ALOT OF MONEY on my tools and it was a Milwaukee fan and a level and a light bar that were bought and I didn’t even use the light bar but one time a Milwaukee flashlight that would not stay on and they were not even a scratch on any of them I had them in my trailer for when I had time to return them so a little bit of cement powder got on them that’s why she said they were to beat up and dirty it’s called construction I didn’t know it was clean to work outside and in with power tools?

My post says nothing about returning beat down tools so therefore you just say what you want instead of actually reading ha. Next time read first moron

#2025583
@PissedConsumer2024577

Yet you still were denied! Hahahaha

#2025815
@PissedConsumer2024577

Read your 2nd paragraph where you say your tools get beat down and dirty very fast.

Home Depot Reviews