Verified Reviewer

Audri/Sent

audri goronson

To:customercare@***.com

Tue, Apr 6 at 8:28 PM

This is in regards to an order placed on

Date Ordered

March 16, 2021

I have never been so jacked around about a delivery date or have I made so many phone calls or participated in so many chats to one company EVER.

The tracking on this order was never update nor could your own employees find this shipment.

First it was to be delivered March 25, then March 31st, then April 1st, then April 5th. JW LOGISTICS couldn't even tell me where this order was.

I called 3 times, after being transfer all over the place, being disconnected once, and on a hold for over an hour, twice - I gave up!

I cancelled it through one of Home Depots wonderful chat options AFTER being on the chats for over an hour - twice.

Guess what !!!

It showed up today, April 6th. 4 of 4 boxes the delivery guy - who didn't speak English - said. BUT one of the boxes was completely empty!!! I refused delivery.

Mr. delivery man called someone and delivered it on front front lawn any way!! But only 3 of the 4 boxes???? REALLY ??

COME AND GET THESE BOXES OFF MY FRONT LAWN !

I re-order this item - regrettably!

Hopefully the smart thing for me was to NOT have it delivered and Ill be picking it up myself. If it even shows up in the store on April 19th. The delivery date has already changed from the 15th of April to the 19th.

I am so disappointed in H.D.

and all its employees.