We are finding that we have paid approx.3 - almost 5k more than Home Depot's competitors offering the same the same type of service.

We are sorrowfully aware that we can 't do anything but pay for an expensive laminate job now.

Just a huge lesson learned and truly can't truly enjoy my kitchen now because I am still agonizing over how much we are overpaying.I don't want other consumers to make the same mistake we have made especially when it comes to such purchases that you will have live/accept for a long time or until such time laminate workmanship will last.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Had you compared prices you would find you could have had your cabinets replace for what you paid Home Depot to put a new face on old boxes. Always check multiple dealers before starting a big project like this.

Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Home Depot Customer Care Review from Irving, Texas Home Depot "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..." Read more Home Depot - Damaged Granite Counter Top Home Depot "I have been communicating (or attempting to communicate) with the store manager of the Buckhead store in Atlanta since late October. And my last several emails have been ignored My..." Read more Home Depot - Bathroom Remodeling Home Depot "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more