Home Depot - Watery exterior paint barely covers 500sq ft and not minimum 1250sq ft extreme bluish liquid separation in every 5 gallons
2 different colors of exterior paint and both for wood and stucco surfaces with very bad coverage and problems. Both paints are the same product except different colors.
Tan paint seperates within hours and a inch of a bluish liquid appears on top and in swirls.. extremely thin and covers 500-650 sq ft. Short of the minimum 1250 sq ft
Brown paint for trim is a bit thicker but dries extremely fast and difficult to cut in or spread even. Forms chunks in can. Short of coverage as well.
Overall quality of Behr paints and decks stains have become an issue for me as a painter and handyman in Larkspur, Colorado.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Uneducated representives with no known or admited reasons for paint problems. Lost time shopping for the paint at other Home depots along with excessive labor to apply good coverage of paint. Two full days of labor lost @$40 hr is a modest assumption.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Behr Paint
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a SS appliance package from Home Dumpot; I mean Home Depot during an construction project. The unit wasn't ready to accepted delivery but we accepted at the..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."