Verified Reviewer

1.5

Original review updated by user Apr 14, 2021

12:08:20 did a home depot refrigerator order online with a delivery in February.

In February I received emails on " How are you liking your new refrigerator?" ( With another email stating delivery in March 2021.). March 9th I received emails on how to prepare for my refrigerator delivery and I will receive a phone call setting up delivery time.

March 12th I still have not received a phone call setting up delivery.

After 1PM I call Middletown, DE ( Home depot that is delivering refrigerator.). Asking to setup a delivery time for the next day delivery of the refrigerator i ORDER BACK ON 12/08/20, LADY LOOKS UP DELIVERIES FOR NEXT DAY AND FOUND NOTHING FOR MY ADDRESS, I INFORM THE LADY IT WAS A ON-LINE ORDER. Then she finds the order and inform me the delivery date is set for April 16th and YOU DO NOT SETUP DELIVERY, WE DO A AUTO CALL AROUND 8PM TELLING YOU THE TIME FRAME! I ask her what is Home depot policy on employees taking time off?

I ask " at least 24 hrs. notice?", but most managers would like as much notice as possible. I ASK THE LADY IS HOME DEPOT ANY DIFFERENT? SO WHAT GOOD IS IT GIVING YOUR CUSTOMERS AS LITTLE AS 12HRS.

NOTICE? I did not see or made the connections( but think who can get a call at 8pm the night before a Home Depot delivery? HUMMMMMM OLD RETIRE PEOPLE, AND THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON THEY HAVE SCREWED OVER THE ELDERLY AND NOW THEY ARE USING THE SAME TACTICS ON ALL CUSTOMERS!)

April 14th I get a auto call saying my April 16th order has been moved to MAY28TH!

April 14th after getting the phone call, I spend the next 2 hours and 30 minutes on HOME DEPOT phone lines ( using two phone as well.) ( So from the day I order this Refrigerator to April 14th this Home Depot has wasted over 20 hrs, and that is not including at least a 1/2 day to a full day of work OFF for delivery.").

HOME DEPOT WOULD HAVE YOU ON THE PHONE FOR 10-20 MINUTES Just waiting to talk to someone, then once you get someone you go through the whole issue and they put you back on hold you transfer you to a manager and really they just put you back in to the phone system loop for the next sucker to pick up your call.

I finally get a Manager and tell the who story for the sixth time, for SHAWN to say " It would be quicker if you cancel this order and order another refrigerator." That is the last F@*$*@g thing you should tell a customer that has been waiting for a refrigerator since 12:08:20.".

or the other option I can cancel order and "HOPEFULLY IT IS CREDITED TO MY HOME DEPOT with in 30day of next billing cycle. To then call Home Depot credit card( Chase I think) to have them cut you a check and mail it to you.

So even to get my money back into my bank account would be at least another 2 months.

It is BS that my 0% interest will be expired before I even receive my refrigerator.

it is BS how Home Depot treats their customers, and expect them to except the unprofessionalism and miss management.

I should of listen to the wise old man DAD, And DON'T EVEN STEP IN SUCH A S@$*hole company. store.

I have had issue on buying a John Deere riding mower with the employee keeps spraying carb cleaner in mower trying to start it and I keep telling him to stop and but some F@$*king gas in it.

Just bought a 3000PSI pressure washer( cant get it at the store, has to be mailed to you.) Use it with a 25 degree angel tip and turned to max and it seems to have only about 1800PSI.(going return that as well.).

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 350 Auto Park Drive, Middletown, DE 19709