I purchase a washer and dryer by GE.the washer no longer workers and it probably about four years old.

The dryer doesn't work that well, it's cuts off in middle of drying clothes. However, I call Home depot to report what was going on with my washer and dryer. I was told there's nothing they could do, but however I'm still making payment on both. The washer on the outside look brand new but don't work.

So, I had to find someone in my town to fix the washer and pay for repairs, because once it leaves the Home depot store they don't care.

I hope and pray that I will never ever buy anything else from this store I will go some where else.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

You bought appliances that have a one year manufacturer warranty. Unless you purchased a service plan for Home Depot or GE why would you expect them to repair it for you?