Paid for a W/D to be installed.The guys who delivered it said the outlet was broken (it wasn't) and left the unit in the very small hallway blocking my bathroom.

I had to call the off duty maintenance man of the apartments and he graciously came to try and move it. Funny thing, he said the "outlet's fine" and proceeded to install my W/D in no time at all.

When I called to complain, Home Depot said gee to bad, here's $40 gift card.....NOT!!!I wouldn't go back to this store due to the incompetence of their staff and management.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of home depot installation from Home Depot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Home Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot Customer Care Review from Irving, Texas Home Depot "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..." Read more Home Depot - Impoper installation Home Depot "Bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged and had to be replaced. the washer was to be leveled and was not done. A week later..." Read more Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car Home Depot "Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more