Paid for a W/D to be installed.The guys who delivered it said the outlet was broken (it wasn't) and left the unit in the very small hallway blocking my bathroom.

I had to call the off duty maintenance man of the apartments and he graciously came to try and move it. Funny thing, he said the "outlet's fine" and proceeded to install my W/D in no time at all.

When I called to complain, Home Depot said gee to bad, here's $40 gift card.....NOT!!!I wouldn't go back to this store due to the incompetence of their staff and management.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of home depot installation from Home Depot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Home Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments