4.2

Home Depot in North Las Vegas, Nevada

(Store #3307) 1275 W. Craig Road

Order ID No. H3307-38639

We had our security door installed by one of their subcontracts and they were great. The problem is that we were not told that the door that we picked also needed a dead bolt and the guy that came in did not have them and called Home Depot. Home depot called us back about it and notified us that we did not order the door with the dead bolt. I told them we were not familiar with this

kind of door and was not told/informed that it also needed a dead bolt. Soo, if I wanted a dead bolt, they said I have to come in and pick one and pay another $50 installation. They did not even want to redeem themselves, just did not give a F#$%.

Bottom line is...you need to know what you are selling and inform the customers everything they need to know. If I remember the lady who assisted us the day we ordered the door was an Associate Manager (Salesperson JMS5L7, Reviewer MCF200). Very poor performance in that type of position!

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Installation.

Preferred solution: I would buy the door *** but dont tell me I have to pay another fee for installation..

I didn't like: No personnel to help you, We have to look for associates to help us, Not knowledgeable associates to inform customers, We were uninformed of the products they sell, Restrooms were nasty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2015.

Comments