2.8

On 3/26/2021 I placed an order for 14 windows and 2 entry doors with an approximate start date of 5/21/21 and approximate finish date of 6/18/21. The only item that was installed was one entry door on 6/30/21, which was also cancelled from the previous week.

Then I was scheduled for all windows and front entry door to be installed on 7/12/21 &;;;;;;;; 7/13/21.

To my surprise the installer was only installing windows and had no order for the entry door and my picture window stool was not on the orders as well.

At this point I had taken 3 days off from work for these installation.

I left a message at 10 am with my sales consultant and he finally returned by call at 3:49 pm to tell me that he sent an email to the installation manager and if I dont hear from no one by end of week to call him and regarding the issue I die stool he just brushed me off stating it was not in the order but remembers discussing it.

You could imagine at this point I was upset.

He suggested I call customer service to complain. So I did and register to speak to the installation manager (Gary) and of course all she could do is leave him a message to call and she will have scheduling department call me to reschedule.

Where has the customer service gone especially with these big corporations.

To tell a customer well it isnt in the order so too bad and call us by end of week if you dont hear anything.

Well we all know where it has gone down the toilet.

User's recommendation: Think twice your better off with a good contractor.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Sayreville, New Jersey