1.8

Two years ago I bought a LG refrigerator from Home Depot in Bemidji. With an 5year protection plan.

It has stopped working and for the last two months I have tried to deal with the Home depot and the warranty company, Finally after 2 hours on the phone the warranty company agreed to send some out to repair it. The repair company told me it was the compressor. They replaced it and Three weeks after they repaired it it stopped working again. Called Home Depot in Bemidji they said they would look into it and get back to me.

Guess what happened NOTHING. I was told by an individual that has had contact with LG ref. That the problem is the compressor in this model and Home Depot along with all major dealers were informed by LG 4 years ago that they have this problem. My question to you is why did Home Depot continue to sell this refrigerator?.

I would like to have Bemidji Home Depot at least get back to me so they can try to fix this for me. I have lost approximately over $100.00 in the two times my refrigerator has stopped working. The warranty company that Home Depot should reimburse my for my lose.

This has not happened. Very disappointed in Home Depot and I will never buy anything again.

User's recommendation: Dont buy from Home Depot they do not stand behind theirs sale.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1908034

Many of the store reps that I know at the Military Hwy have been in need of professional counseling. Carter

#1905724

The. Protection plan covers food loss

#1905266

Why are you calling the store rather than the number on your service plan? You are barking up the wrong tree.

Home Depot Reviews