Home Depot - Treated like a '*** woman' - bait and switch on carpet installation
Promised carpet installation (free) with pad if spend over $1200.00 First, the measurements are wrong; re-do; then the installers arrive and they plan to 'glue' the carpet down, no pad!What the ***!
Calls to Home Depot - 'you never ordered the pad' - it was advertised as part of the deal! - then they tell me: 'the manufacturer says you can use just glue' - Really? You called China? I tell them they just cost me $1500 in labor cost to have all the furniture moved out and the lost revenue from the guest who was supposed to stay for a week - what do they plan to do about this?
'That's your problem'.Screw Home Depot - they have a sexist arrogant attitude towards women consumers and I am sick of them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Carpet Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."