Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 17, 2021

No one has responded or cared to reach out regarding the poor review provided after my conversation with customer service. I wish I hadn't already purchased my washer with them!

Happy I hadn't already purchased my new dryer with them......

Lowes now has my business as well as a few others that I've told! I'll keep it going!

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2021

I purchased a coffee table for my parents (as an anniversary gift to have at their party)on July 9, 2021. The estimated delivery date changed multiple times without any given reason, so I contacted customer service on the 24th, who promised it would be delivered by the 30th.

I called FedEx 3 times and was assured they only received a shipping label request. When I called Home Depot, I was put on hold for an hour attempting to cancel the order as I was told that it was lost. The compensation offered for the inconvenience, only after I asked, was 20% off another table. Customer rep manager (Tonya TRH32WV) stating "well, that's the best we can do!".

Home depot admitted to send me a fraudulent text stating the label was created and the item is being shipped as the item was supposed to ship from Noble Home.

Insulting a customer who had to initiate contact regarding a table paid for that had been lost for almost 20 days then committing an act of fraud! After holding my money for almost a month, pretending to ship a product that you never had on hand then offer the same compensation offered to consumers for supplying an Email shows total disregard for your customers!!

User's recommendation: Dont order from home depot! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Comments