We ordered our new kitchen cabinets from Home Depot.We worked with a designer for the ideal kitchen.

The drawers in the Thomasville cabinets are shallow and do not hold kitchen utensils, dishes, etc. The opening of the drawer is 9 inches and the height of the drawer box is 5 inches. You cannot fill up these drawers. The representative would not take all of them back and would not refund my money.

The representatvie told me to have a cabinet maker remake the drawer boxes. He said that I am the only one that complained about this. There has to be many customrs out there who want and paid for full drawers. These are substandard drawer boxes.

If you want a quality kitchen, do not buy Thomasville.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - Christmas Tree Stand Review Home Depot "...We purchased the tree pad and bag in case water should get spilled while watering it, (ironic) so we couldn't see that it was poolong up in the bag on..." Read more Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Purchased Samsung from Home Depot Home Depot "I'll be out of the office on vacation from Monday, March 6th through Monday, March 13th. If this is an urgent matter please contact Alyson Buck at Alyson.buck@sea.samsung.com Terry Thompson..." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more