We are in the midst of renovating our kitchen, not at all happy with what is going on. Overall the cabinets look good at first glance, now we are seeing glue come through, had to wait for new frig panel, now the other one is defective.

I can live with the look of real wood, the differences in the colour. The holes (defects)in the wood.

It is the insides of the cabinets. You open the doors and you see gaps & looks like it is peeling in the corners. The shelves were rough cut and it just looks cheap & the cabinets weren't . They are the cherry wood. Installation problems are also a real problem with Home Depot. Had the store assistant manager here yesterday and he suggests we put silicone in the cupboards....Really? If they do satisfy our complaints, I will revise this article.

By the way, sitting waiting on our installer and he is late again.

Review about: Home Depot Installation.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

I recommend you call your designer and ask them to contact their Thomasville representative and ask for a call from them. When they call, treat them reasonably and respectfully and they will be very fair to work on a resolution for you. Remember, they didn't make the cabinet, they are just there to try to help you resolve the issue.

;) Brand new cabinets, and manager suggests silicone? Wow, I think I'll find a custom cabinet make instead...thanks for the heads up on these cabinets!

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #177234

Hi, I'm Tinzley with Home Depot Customer Care. I'd like to make sure this gets taken care of. Can you send an email to tinzley_care@homedepot.com with your agreement number and store you visited?

The Home Depot

2455 Paces Ferry Road

Atlanta GA 30339

matt_in_montana

I've had problems with this too - i agree it's frustrating.