51 views
Verified Reviewer

Asked pricing on Mulch, checkout person showed me screen with bags of mulch priced clearance at 50 cents each. Asked if this was correct 3 times, saw it myself on the screen.

Ordered 24 bags and paid for them.

Before attempting to load two store employees came running up DEMANDING I give them the purchase receipt and very rudely told me not to load any bags. I am sure you have heard of KARENS so you get the point. My grown son even told her she did not need to be such a B### because of the way she spoke to me.

I did nothing wrong but was treated as if I was trying to.

The price of the mulch is not the issue, I can afford all I need! Is is how they handled it.

The customer is always right? Well I have spent a large amount of money there, and they jeopardize my business over a self made error.It is my absolute opinion that they should have simply helped load this mulch and kept a loyal customer.

Further, insults followed in my attempts to contact corp.

and file a complaint. When they want to get rid of you they put you on the "HOLD of Death".

User's recommendation: Go somewere else that appriciates your buisnes.

Preferred solution: Employe training!.

Home Depot Cons: Bad customer cate.

Location: 2055 Battlefield Parkway, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742

Comments

#1921840

Location should have been the Chattanooga store

Home Depot Reviews