1.5

We purchased granite counter and installation from Home Depot. The sale person was good, the price was high, but we knew that the Depot would stand by the sale.

The process for measuring our counter tops was on time and efficient, but that is where the professionalism ended.

On the installation date, no one showed up or called.

When I called for installation, they said there was a clerical error. Three days later the counters were installed, installers left, and I found one piece of granite was broken and patched. I took pics, called installation company and Depot who blew off two appointments to fix the problem. Third time, it is now fixed.

I have a 13 thousand depot credit line, I no longer buy from the depot. They did not stand behind the Sale and I will not support them.

I ask you to do the same. As a side note, Low's has treated me great.

User's recommendation: Do not expect Home Depot to stand behind the sale.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Home Depot Cons: How my whole situation was handled, Customer service awful, No communication, No one caredgot bad info administation.

Location: 317 Indian Ridge Boulevard, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Comments

#2027996

"13 thousand depot credit line" No One Cares....This is the chance you take when you take the cheap route and shop at a big box hardware store. Want consistent quality and a scheduler who is working on a computer with a server in your town, pay MORE and go local. If not, see you the next time you come crying to the class.

#2028515
@PissedConsumer2027996

So a less expensive price is an open excuse for horrible customer service? Local vendors are more expensive because they don't have the volume buying power that the big stores do.

There is NO excuse for Home Depot's customer dis-service. They clearly do not care about any of their customers, no matter who they are.

Home Depot Reviews