Resolved
Layout of Store

Last night we had our "refacing consultation" from the Home Depot, something my husband told me about and he was interested in since I was planning on painting our cabinets and the home depot's refacing was being touted as an "inexpensive" improvement. Like many others out there he was approached by someone at the Home Depot while shopping.

So the total refacing price turned out to be high in my opinion, nearly $20,000 just for the cabinets and backsplash, no counters. Also asked him to quote 2 bathroom refacing 2 separate but small cabinets. The price on those (over $2500) was so high I couldn't wrap my mind around it. I'm a very logical person and based on that price I knew I could purchase 2 new vanities from Pottery barn for less money than the Home Depot wanted to charge for 6 new cabinet doors. It just didn't make any sense.

Since I was bothered by the lack of logic behind the pricing, I decided to google reviews on the Home Depots cabinet refacing and, as you, whoever reads this is probably already aware, there are hundreds if not thousands of bad (1 star) reviews and complaints about the Home Depot.

Many of the issues are so disturbing that I will not be shopping there any more, let alone throwing the quote for the refacing in The trash where it belongs. Thank you and good luck to all.

I'm going to check out local small business for my refacing needs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of home depot kitchen cabinet refacing service. Home Depot needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home depot kitchen cabinet refacing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Home Depot.

Comments