I think everyone in the appliance dept in the paramus store needs to be fired and replaced with friendly, helpful and pleasant sales people.My husband and I were in there recently wanting to buy a fridge.

All the sales people in the appliances dept were gathered together joking around. We approached them and they completely ignored us. We then approached the one guy who was not part of the gossiping clan and was sitting at a desk all by himself. He told us that he was too busy to help us and told us to go to somebody else!

Unbelievable.

We wanted to buy from them but they made it impossible!

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

please do not by GE WASHER FROM DEPOT FAIRFAX,VA TERRIBLE SERVICE

Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more PLEASE READ before considering Home Depot for flooring installation Home Depot "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..." Read more Home Depot destroys home Home Depot "I ordered a ge dishwasher, 1 the guys pulls up thumping music a,d hanging out outside on the phone. I new right there I had a feeling they were idiots...." Read more Home Depot - ZBeast 48 inch mower held hostage because Manufacturer hasn't paid. Home Depot "ZBeast mower from Home Depot . Drive belt broke after about 15 min of use. On January 27th I started trying to get it fixed under warranty. Long story short..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more