I think everyone in the appliance dept in the paramus store needs to be fired and replaced with friendly, helpful and pleasant sales people.My husband and I were in there recently wanting to buy a fridge.

All the sales people in the appliances dept were gathered together joking around. We approached them and they completely ignored us. We then approached the one guy who was not part of the gossiping clan and was sitting at a desk all by himself. He told us that he was too busy to help us and told us to go to somebody else!

Unbelievable.

We wanted to buy from them but they made it impossible!

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

please do not by GE WASHER FROM DEPOT FAIRFAX,VA TERRIBLE SERVICE

Home Depot - Bathroom Remodeling Home Depot "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..." Read more Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car Home Depot "Home Depot Spilled Paint in My Car The Home Depot paint employee did not seal the paint I purchased properly which resulted in it spilling in the back of my..." Read more Home Depot - ZBeast 48 inch mower held hostage because Manufacturer hasn't paid. Home Depot "ZBeast mower from Home Depot . Drive belt broke after about 15 min of use. On January 27th I started trying to get it fixed under warranty. Long story short..." Read more Home Depot - On my second fireplace heater and haven't owned one for a full week yet :( Home Depot "On Dec 28, 2015 after about of month of searching, comparing, and agonizing over cost, my husband and I ordered the Home Decorators Collection Rosengrant in Black Distressed Finish. It..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more Great Value Wal Mart - What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value Wal Mart "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more