We were in the paint dept.to purchase some paint.I looked for the paint I wanted but didn't see it.There was two other people standing there and without a hello or how are you "I'm busy at the moment and i'll be with you in a few mins."He was putting stock away and using the computor.We have had other occasions of the same sort.We ended up going to Rona for some excellent service.We are now going to go where the service is great.

The person who was on the desk was your department manager.Ironic isn't it.

Sept 29/2010 approx.9.45am.M Moyer

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

homedepot_care
North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #195415

Hello,

Thank you for your review. That’s certainly not how we like to run our business. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and your feedback helps. Please feel free to email me the specific store location and further detail. I am happy to relay this to the store and district manger. Please contact me directly at Erfon_care@homedepot.com with any other concerns you may have regarding your store.

I’m here to help if you ever need anything.

Erfon

Social Media Resolution Expediter

The Home Depot

Atlanta, GA 30339

homedepot_care
North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #195414

Hello,

I’m here to help if you ever need anything.

Erfon

Social Media Resolution Expediter

The Home Depot

Atlanta, GA 30339

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #195324

It's all based on management and how well they push for customer service. Unfortunately, it was not displayed here as well as it is at my Home Depot.