Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home.

Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime guarantee. Contacted the BBB and they were not satisfied with Behr's response. Contacted my Attorney General and Behr just lied to them. Contacted Home Depot and they sided with Behr.

What a surprise. Behr and HD have been a total nightmare to deal with. After reading many reviews of Behr paint and stains it is evident the company blames the consumer and won't admit something was wrong with their product. They have caused consumers thousands of dollars to fix the problem their paint or stain caused.

In the photo you can see the paint coming off and that is only one of six gables. Everywhere that I have used this paint it is coming off.

Review about: Behr Paint.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Poor quality products.

Comments

I have used almost all the paints on the market Valspar Sherwin-Williams Benjamin Moore and I can tell you that there is absolutely the best product I have read all the comments above and I seriously believe this has nothing to do with the paint it has to do with the quality of the tools were painting with and the experience of the painter and whether or not they're preparing a service properly before painting

You don't say exactly what their response was. There could be a number of problems.

Did you prime the wood first?

As it only seem to be the gables that are peeling, do you have a source of humidity in the attic that is coming through the wood and causing the peeling? My guess is that the paint is not defective but a problem beyond their control causing the peeling.