1.6

I ordered a vanity on May 23. They charged my credit card on May 24 and finally arranged for delivery on June 23.

The truck didn't show up and no one called. The freight company keeps you on hold for 15 minutes, promises to call back then hangs up, but they never call back. After several more calls to Home Depot, It turns out the freight company lost my vanity. I was told I have to order another vanity, pay for it again and get a refund for the first one in up to 5 business days.

So now they have twice the money I should have paid, and the expected delivery is now July 19. Their resolutions department says there's nothing they can do and that they can't expedite freight. My contractor was supposed to start work on July 6 but since I don't have my vanity he now can't get to me until sometime in September. And because I have construction materials all over my house, I have to cancel a family function I had planned in August.

I would love to just order a vanity from somewhere else, but I have purchased all other materials for my bath remodel around that vanity. Screw-ups happen, but when they do, you should make it right.

I told Home Depots CUSTOMER DISSERVICE department all of this, and they could not care less. This is my last purchase from this worthless company.

Preferred solution: I would like to have the vanity I ordered over a month ago delivered to me by this weekend so I don't lose my contractor.

Home Depot Cons: Delivery service that home depot uses, No customer service.

Comments