I bought a Frigidaire appliance frigerator from home depot in April of 2020 it broke a few months later they offered me a $100 off of a new fridge and that was it they've done nothing to help me I've clock over a 100 hours on the phone with fridged air and home depot both they've done absolutely nothing and nothing then when they started to help me they blew me completely off and I've never heard anything from any of them and I paid cash for this refrigerator $1600 it stopped working 2 months later and this is how they treat me.

And not to mention that their appliance manager who sold me the fridge also sold me filters which came with it so the guy doesn't know his job whatsoever hes done nothing to help all he said he'd give me a $100 off a new fridge how insulting is that I've spent thousands of dollars living off of an ice chest because when I did buy a new refrigerator they told me to take it back they gave me no temporary no loner nothing they just basically told me to kick rocks. Not buy from them Do not purchase from themDo

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Home Depot Pros: Wont praise them at this time.

Home Depot Cons: Misinformation, Follow up terrible, Lack of communication, Generally more expensive than competitors, No one will help getting runaround.

Location: 2000 N Beeline Hwy, Payson, AZ 85541

Comments

#2040732

The manufacture provides a 1 year warranty that covers REPAIRS on defective products. If you have a complaint it should be about Frigidaire.

They are responsible for fulfilling the terms of the warranty, not the retail store. Have they sent a service person to repair it?

Are they waiting for parts? You don't provide a lot of information as to what the actual problem is.

Home Depot Reviews