Home Depot - Simple dishwasher installation transforms into kitchen disaster
Product ordered: new dishwasher
Installation: paid in full.
Issue: On 12/15/2013 Home Depot delivery service came to haul, deliver and install dishwasher.While removing old dishwasher in forceful way, Home Depot personnel broke edge of kitchen counter top into 3 pieces.
Afterwards, the new dishwasher was brought in and they started hooking up the electric and water supply line in the back, but suddenly they stopped all progress there and decided to leave everything in shambles. The dishwasher is now half hooked up, but left sitting in the middle of the kitchen, the return line is not connected to disposal, and pieces of the old dishwasher are lying around our kitchen haphazardly. Kitchen is literally a mess as there was not even an effort made to tidy things or set things right.
Accidents happen, but the customer service I have received from Home Depot has been very disappointing.I paid in full for an installation service that is not complete at all.I am left on my own to figure out how to get the repair done, making phone calls to company who would be willing to give me an estimate, and scheduling time to have them come to my house.I have contacted Home Depot at multiple times via email and phone calls directly to the store in Okemos, MI.Many times, I was being told that the manager was not there and to call back the next day in the morning and of course when I called back the next day in the morning, same story repeated.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dishwasher Installation
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to Home Depot expecting a professional transaction along with professional installation. I went to the store and picked out doors that I needed to be installed, paid the..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."
- "Promised carpet installation (free) with pad if spend over $1200.00 First, the measurements are wrong; re-do; then the installers arrive and they plan to 'glue' the carpet down, no..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."