I placed an online order for perlite in addition to a couple of other items, intending to make a trip to HD and pick them up over the weekend. All items showed available in my store.

Aside from problems accepting Paypal (a different issue), the following day the perlite was canceled from my order, reason being given as 'out of stock'. I stopped by the store to pick up the remaining items in my order and asked when the perlite would be restocked, the clerk told me a week or two. The next week I went back online and the site indicated the perlite had been restocked. I reordered, but the next day, my order was canceled again, same 'out of stock' reason.

If HD can't keep track of store inventory online, they should remove it from availability! Now I have to wait for my online payment to be returned to my account.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Home Depot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Home Depot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Home Depot to other companies on our site.

Comments