Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased shower enclosure through Home depot and financed it under their 6 months interest free program. I made the first payment and did not receive the enclosure until the 2nd payment was due.

Century Shower door installed the enclosure with multiple flaws that would be properly fixed if they installer had a sense of good workmanship. He left and said that the company is going to send someone over to look at it. The person that showed up not only agreed that the install was flawed, but also found additional flaws that we have overlooked. later, another installer showed up and said that he was there to fix a couple of things and not the whole thing.

I asked him to get his boss over to discuss. Later on we received a letter via certified mail that we did not allow them to install it properly and blamed us for their incompetency. We field with Citibank and Home Depot requesting an investigation. We received a letter that the claim has been received and we are not responsible for the payments until the mater is resolved.

We started receiving bills and I contacted the bank and explained to them that we have a claim and we are told not to make any payments. Make the long story short, Citibank had made payment to Century Shower Door and now they are back peddling trying to cover the cost. We had Century Shower Door remove the entire enclosure after they were not able to fix it on site. While we were waiting for the enclosure being fixed at the shop, we started receiving phone calls, sometimes 3 times a day from collectors and bank and Hole Depot and you name it.

I told them not to bother bringing the enclosure back since that was not what we ordered and they were not able to install it properly either. Now, I keep receiving bills after bills for something that is not even installed in my house.

Please do not purchase anything from Home Depot since they not only don't know how to get order and install it properly, but also, their customer service is as bad as it could be. Don't waste your time and money on Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Shower Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30.

Comments