On May 22 we were at the Home Depot at Humble TX.Our truck was broken into while in the store and about $3500 worth of items was stolen.

We called the police and the officer asked to see video. The manager said he could not. It took 2 WEEKS for the "loss prevention" person to get the video to the Police Department. Then, the quality was so bad it was useless.

NO ONE from Home depot has bothered to contact US. I emailed THEM. They have NO regard for customer safety (cameras are old, not fixed to see parking lot, no security in lot). The "loss prevention" people were NEVER in the store when I called repeatedly!

After the fact, I found out that there have been numerous thefts from this home depot, so they ARE AWARE that the customers belongings and the customers themselves are not safe!!!

I have talked to employees and even they have been ripped off and the management and "loss prevention" did nothing to help resolve or rectify the situation!! Maybe THEY know who is doing these crimes.

Perhaps that is why the cameras are of no use.Don't WANT to get caught!

linda.spruell wrote the review because of "poor security for customers" at Home Depot. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Home Depot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot and home depot parking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments