2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Home Depot was my choice for having new windows installed. The problem started when the installers came, they were 2 windows out of 17, short.

We called the sales person and were told he would be there the next morning. Never showed. Called 3 times before a response. The sales quote never showed a total of 17 windows, even though they admit they were to do them all.

Not only did the sales person screw it up, but the measuring guy went along with it. The problem is compounded because the choice was made since they were the middle of 3 quotes. Now they want to charge $1100 more for the 2 missing windows without any help on their part. I offered to split the cost of the error and pay half.

I was flat turned down. Apparently, they feel they can screw you and create a false quote and then come back to screw you again. Nice work if you can get it. The store manager went to bat for me and got slammed by the district guys.

The Despot will never get another dime from me. I can't wait to put kids on the street with banners telling people to go somewhere else.

The windows are installed and look great, of course, there are those 2 others still to go.. Signed - Pissed off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Window Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: HD pays to do one and I pay the other. Split the cost. .

I didn't like: I want what was paid for, Salesperson.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 16.

Comments

I take it that you didn't bother looking at the order you signed. Why would you sign an order for 15 windows when your house has 17 without questioning it?