Featured

I purchased from Home Depot in Rochester, NH an entire set of stainless steel Maytag kitchen appliances which were delivered to my home on 8-2-13.On 8-16-13, less than 17 days in my home, rust appeared on the refrigerator and dishwasher!

I contacted Home Depot as I only had the appliances for less than 17 days surely they would accept the return, NOPE, not without a fight! Maytag indicated they would "send a service person out and maybe replace the doors"...are you kidding me? Home depot has a 90 day return policy and maytag has a 30 day blemish warranty. Which neither one wants to honor.

I'm not keeping these hideous things if I have to drop them off in front of the Home Depot Store myself.Any attorneys want to take on this case?

Review about: Home Depot Warranty.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - CUSTOMER SERVICE Home Depot "HOME DEPOT COMPLAINT FILED: concerning your store in McKinney tx at 1515 Central ave McKinney tx 75070; store manager -Ferdi Mongo i purchased a glacier bay toilet item #132992120814 for $88.00. when i..." Read more Home Depot - Bathroom Remodeling Home Depot "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..." Read more Home Depot - So unhappy... not built to last that's for sure see pics. Home Depot "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..." Read more Home Depot - Impoper installation Home Depot "Bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged and had to be replaced. the washer was to be leveled and was not done. A week later..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more