I purchased from Home Depot in Rochester, NH an entire set of stainless steel Maytag kitchen appliances which were delivered to my home on 8-2-13.On 8-16-13, less than 17 days in my home, rust appeared on the refrigerator and dishwasher!

Related: Home Depot - Broken handle on my microwave which makes it unusable.

I contacted Home Depot as I only had the appliances for less than 17 days surely they would accept the return, NOPE, not without a fight! Maytag indicated they would "send a service person out and maybe replace the doors"...are you kidding me? Home depot has a 90 day return policy and maytag has a 30 day blemish warranty. Which neither one wants to honor.

I'm not keeping these hideous things if I have to drop them off in front of the Home Depot Store myself.Any attorneys want to take on this case?

Review about: Maytag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Home Depot Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Home Depot - Impoper installation Home Depot "Bought a washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged and had to be replaced. the washer was to be leveled and was not done. A week later..." Read more Home Depot - Terrible paint Home Depot "I'm including this under Home Depot since Behr paint sells exclusively to them. Behr paint is peeling off my home. Contacted Behr and they wouldn't live up to their lifetime..." Read more Class Action Suit Against Home Depot for Whirlpool Aqualift Range Home Depot "I bought a self-cleaning Whirlpool range with Aqualift technology on October 1, 2016. The kitchen was not finished until January 2017. I have used the oven three times. The soil..." Read more Home Depot - POOR customer service EVER!!! Home Depot "They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more