Featured

I purchased from Home Depot in Rochester, NH an entire set of stainless steel Maytag kitchen appliances which were delivered to my home on 8-2-13.On 8-16-13, less than 17 days in my home, rust appeared on the refrigerator and dishwasher!

I contacted Home Depot as I only had the appliances for less than 17 days surely they would accept the return, NOPE, not without a fight! Maytag indicated they would "send a service person out and maybe replace the doors"...are you kidding me? Home depot has a 90 day return policy and maytag has a 30 day blemish warranty. Which neither one wants to honor.

I'm not keeping these hideous things if I have to drop them off in front of the Home Depot Store myself.Any attorneys want to take on this case?

Review about: Home Depot Warranty.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Home Depot - Disappointed kitchen remodel Home Depot "If you are a single, female, inexperienced in the home remodel field, do not choose Home Depot for your remodel. After I paid almost $10,000 to them for a kitchen..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Home Depot - So unhappy... not built to last that's for sure see pics. Home Depot "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more