Home Depot - Rusting New Stainless Steel Appliances by Maytag
I purchased from Home Depot in Rochester, NH an entire set of stainless steel Maytag kitchen appliances which were delivered to my home on 8-2-13.On 8-16-13, less than 17 days in my home, rust appeared on the refrigerator and dishwasher!
I contacted Home Depot as I only had the appliances for less than 17 days surely they would accept the return, NOPE, not without a fight! Maytag indicated they would "send a service person out and maybe replace the doors"...are you kidding me? Home depot has a 90 day return policy and maytag has a 30 day blemish warranty. Which neither one wants to honor.
I'm not keeping these hideous things if I have to drop them off in front of the Home Depot Store myself.Any attorneys want to take on this case?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- " Worst service ever once our card was charged! Paid 19k 2 months before project started. And have horrible customer service and follow up on remodel with Sacramento Ca..."
- "Why would you let an employee where a hat to put down OUR AMERICA!!! Really?? Don't worry, I will never shop your store agian since you are agianst my..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."