Home Depot - Rusting New Stainless Steel Appliances by Maytag
I purchased from Home Depot in Rochester, NH an entire set of stainless steel Maytag kitchen appliances which were delivered to my home on 8-2-13.On 8-16-13, less than 17 days in my home, rust appeared on the refrigerator and dishwasher!
I contacted Home Depot as I only had the appliances for less than 17 days surely they would accept the return, NOPE, not without a fight! Maytag indicated they would "send a service person out and maybe replace the doors"...are you kidding me? Home depot has a 90 day return policy and maytag has a 30 day blemish warranty. Which neither one wants to honor.
I'm not keeping these hideous things if I have to drop them off in front of the Home Depot Store myself.Any attorneys want to take on this case?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Installed this in multiple bathrooms at the same time, after the first installation of the seals didn't take, tested multiple sealants on untouched seam and sanded seam areas and still..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."