1.2K views
Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.6

Update by user Jul 08, 2020

Still nothing from this place. I refuse to go there to buy any of my supplies.

I tell all my customer not to go there.

Corporate can't even reach out with a generic email. Its sad they don't care that managers are rude to customers.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2020

If I could give negative I would. It's sad when the store manager flat out tells you she does not care.

So long story short. Called about smart siding talked to guy in lumber. He says yes we have some in stock but it damaged from fork lift driver right down the middle side. I replied ok Lowe's gives 75 percent discount on damaged siding panels what do you guys offer, I need 16.

He replies 50 percent off if you buy more we can give another 10 percent. We drove 1hr out Of our way to pick up the siding. Loaded it on the cart went to check out. Short version several people later store manager standing in front of me calling me a liar.

She said she talked to everyone in lumber and that I never called in and talked to anyone. She said that she talked to everyone in lumber and they told her that they never talked to anyone about any damaged siding or gave anyone a quote. Which is bs I showed her when I called that day an hour earlier. But again told me I was lying.

Then said she could give me 10 percent off and that was max she would give. Again I said talk to your associates again because that was not what I was told and that's why I drove out of my way to that store to get the materials. She the said I'm not talking to everyone again, there is only one guy I couldn't get a hold of to verify if he talked to you, but even if he says he told you that I'm not going to authorize more than 10 percent. Then I told he in the nicest way I could that it was bs and asked for the district managers number.

She turned around started walking away and said yeah. So we waited another 15 min just for her to cover back and tell me that I could just call 1800homedepo. What a joke. The cashier was standing there and when manger left she said I believe you if I had the authority to discount it I would.

The manager handled this situation horribly and I would hate to see how she handles things that's even more pressing. I will never step foot in another home depo. I'll dive the extra miles in the morning to go to Lowes in Shawnee to get what I need for this. And any jobs i have from now on I'll drive out of my way 2 hours before I would walk across the street to a home depo.

Im an honest, hard working small independent contractor. Thanks for wasting my time and money home depo.

User's recommendation: Go to Lowes.

Preferred solution: Honor the quoted price I recieved for the 25 sheets of smart siding 38 series. Manager owes an apology for saying I was a liar and being rude. I don't want a pre written email pick up a phone. .

Home Depot Pros: Have some of the products we need.

Home Depot Cons: Scam rebate, Employees passing the buck to another, Delivery service that home depot uses, In store contractors, Website sucks.

Location: 1600 S Sooner Road, Midwest City, OK 73110

Home Depot - Rude store manager
Explore video interviews

Comments

#2020437

Waiting for a fridge to be delivered between 3 and 7 pm it is now 9 30 nothing !!!!!

#2017053

None of us at home Depot voted for Biden.

#2016002

ABC

#2015771

Eric Arnett, Garden Dept Manager at the Norfolk VA Home Depot Store, said that all garden merchandise is 60% off this weekend.

#2013854

I’ll know not to hire this guy for work. Damaged siding? Come on.

#2004151

Starting Tuesday on April 20th, all Home Depot employees will be required to contribute 5% of their stimulus check to Home Depot. Signed, Anthony Micioni, ASM of Home Depot Norfolk Virginia

#1999925

Our managers are incompetent idiots. Derrick of Home Depot 4615 of Norfolk Virginia Store.

#1999938
@PissedConsumer1999925

Calling your manager idiots shows how immature you are.

#1995629

their store employees and managers are both rude here, i dont like home depot at all

#1987898

Today, all merchandise at the Home Depot in Norfolk VA is 76% off all day.

#1987559

Starting today, all merchandise at Home Depot of Norfolk Virginia is 76 percent off.

#1985923

All part timers at all Home Depots all across the nation will be doing a silent protest against Home Depot by calling in sick in Friday the 26th of February as a way of protesting low pay, unstable management, and extreme favortism within the office politics. The customers will really be complaining then.

#1977018

Eric of The Home Depot Garden Dept at 4615 N Military Hwy in Norfolk, VA said that the store's management is corrupt.

#1974843

The Home Depot in Norfolk VA has rude employees and incompetent management. Brayden

#1974186

Home Depot is horrible and did major damage to our home. They refused us insurance and never fulfilled their own contract that they wrote!

#1969571

Home Depo sucks

#1967859

Home depo sucks

#1991408
@PissedConsumer1967859

I agree

#1941012

Remember to go to church on Sunday. Thank you Lord Jesus. David Wilson ( Assistant Manager/Norfolk VA Home Depot)

#1937629

Home Depot people can be rude.

Home Depot Reviews