Carol S Wof

Mistake

I was mistaken that grill cover hadnt been delivered. It turned up inside the front of the grill. Problem resolved!

User's recommendation: Good service

An O Ooi

| map-marker Phoenix, Oregon

Resolved: They took my money last Sunday and have NOT delivered 2 products and Lied

Home Depot - They took my money last Sunday and have NOT delivered 2 products and Lied

March 24, 2024 I bought a new refrigerator and a new stove. I was told they would deliver on Thursday March 28.

After clearing my schedule and waiting all day including confirming previous day and that morning, I get a phone call at 5:40 PM from a lady from Core Logistics, the Delivery Service people. She said they can not deliver my products that day. I even paid $50 for 2 old appliances to be removed. I told the lady that my current refrigerator is broken and dying and does not work and that we are so disappointed and that we really need the new refrigerator we bought and I even offered to pay more money or tip the drivers just to get here.

The lady went deliberately out of her way from Core Logistics to schedule me as the "First Customer" for today, Saturday March 30, 2024 at 7 am and I was told the driver would call this morning between 6 and 7 am. After not hearing from anyone, I call at 6:47 am and spoke with one of many at the 800 # phone number for Home Depot Delivery. Terry told me that since Core Logistics does not open until 7 am to call back. I get the run around from several different employees at the 800 # Home Depot delivery number until I decide to use 2 phones and talk to 2 people at the same time: Both Nate and Osheeanna.

Both put me on hold and Nate declared that Core Logistics is closed today due to the Easter "holiday". The lady who called me on Thursday knew this and intentionally caused undue hardship on purpose by making me the first customer today, knowing that they would be closed and unable to deliver our much needed refrigerator today. In addition, I paid $180 for 2 5 year warranties. Are they going to refund me the $360 for that also when I go first thing Monday morning to get all of my $1885+ money back?

In addition, the attitudes of all these people are demoralizing and they all clearly mutter their words, do not respond well on the phone and/or put you on hold in the hopes you will give up on your own and not have to deal with you. I went physically into the Phoenix, Oregon store where I bought these appliances and spoke with the manager, Nick, who could not give me a refund today. I showed Nick the detailed notes on the entire backside of the 3 page receipt from all of the phone calls, including the lady from Core Logistics Delivery who LIED on purpose to me on Thursday, and I told Nick, the Home Depot manager that there is no way I will accept their delivery when they try and that I want a full refund to which he told me that I have to speak to "Gisell" on Monday and he could not tell me what time "Gisell" comes into work on Monday. In addition, not only am I boycotting as of today and voting with my dollars somewhere else, my 18 year old daughter who is very disappointed who witnessed all of this will not be a customer of their stores either...

So not only are they losing the $1,885 sale, I was a regular there and they lost a whole lot more than that as well as the next generation who is not going to shop there either. Go somewhere else for your appliances. And when I went to Lowe's, Chris, who was a very helpful and nice man told me that is why he left working at Home Depot.

However, to confirm that Lowe's is open tonight until 10 pm, on my way out of the store, I asked 9 Lowe's employees how late the store is open tonight and not one of them could tell me, including the assistant manager who ran behind a door and another who deliberately turned her back on me as I said, "Excuse me, ma'am, do you know what time you close tonight?" to an intentionally rude and mean lady. So if an entrepreneur wants to open a stove and refrigerator store here and provide excellent delivery and customer service including proper behavior from employees - I think you could put both Home Depot and Lowe's out of business.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Lots they stole my money failed to deliver on time lied

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs - They took my money for 0 No product and LIED on purpose

Guest

If you are in urgent need of an appliance make the purchase from a store that has the appliance IN STOCK AT THE STORE. Many stores rely on delivery services that deliver directly from the manufacturers warehouses.

Unfortunately the manufactures don't let the store know that an item is out of stock and the only way anyone finds out is when it is backordered when the truck picks up the days load. This makes the store and the delivery companies look like the bad guy when it is the manufacturer who should have let the store know they had no stock when they got the order.

Kenneth L Kep

| map-marker Sequim, Washington

Resolved: Bought Washer with Installation, Delivery Would Not Install

Home Depot - Bought Washer with Installation, Delivery Would Not Install
Home Depot - Bought Washer with Installation, Delivery Would Not Install - Image 2
Updated by user Mar 19, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Refund credited to CC within 24 hours of refusing delivery of item.

Updated by user Mar 13, 2024

Already purchased product from another source that will deliver and setup.

Original review Mar 12, 2024
I purchased a new LG clothes washer from The Home Depot. I included installation and haul away of the old washer service.

When the washer was delivered, the delivery service would not install it because the old washer was on a pedestal. The delivery service driver contacted someone who stated putting it on the old pedestal created a liability issue. ??? BS!!!
I went to THD and looked at the newer pedestal, which was exactly like the one I had, same size in all dimensions.

So, there should have been no reason not to place it on the old pedestal other than attempting to force me to purchase a new pedestal. I refused the delivery and expect a full refund.
Cons:
  • Did not disclose that would not install on current pedestal

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be very careful when purchasing appliances from THD.

Guest

You may find that the method of attachment may have changed. Check with LG and see if the model of pedestal is approved for the model of washer you have.

If it isn't and they used it and the machine came off the base you would sue them. You should have checked this out before assuming you could use the old base.

Joshua C Xpa

Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution

Home Depot - Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution
Home Depot - Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution - Image 2
Home Depot - Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution - Image 3
Home Depot - Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution - Image 4
Home Depot - Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution - Image 5
Home Depot - Didn't Get What I Purchased & Case Closed With No Resolution - Image 6
Original review Dec 08, 2023

Been a loyal HD customer due to their veteran discounts but not anymore. Spent over 4k on this holiday season alone and honestly this feels like a kick to the groin after everything.

Around black Friday, I found a solid deal on DCD999 Hammer Drill Kits with a free battery which I thought would be great Christmas gifts for 3 of my brothers so grabbed them.

Forward to Nov. 29th I got a notification that my package was delivered while on the way home that afternoon but when I arrived I realized it was clearly damaged and the box beat up with tape torn a bit and hanging off. Obviously I was concerned but it was my wife's birthday and we had plans, so I snapped photos of the package where it was found and put it in the garage where I left it till the next morning. I took the box inside and opened it up to find a missing drill kit and the remaining 2 kits and 3 batteries heavily damaged, likely due to the lack of padding...

tf really?!?!

Obviously a missing item in an order is a problem if you plan to return everything but I immediately contacted Home Depot, where I sent all of the photos I had collected from the day before and a new photo of inside of the box. A case was then made (Case: 3448**** for Order: WM5320****)

After a week wait, following several check ins with support where each rep kept kicking the can forward (24-72 Hours)(5-7 days)(Possibly 2 Weeks) I get a message today 12/7 that my case has been closed and that the carrier had a proof of delivery. Their proof of delivery is a photo of essentially the same gd picture I took and sent their team.

So it goes without saying that I am pissed tf off with this. A joyful gift turned pain in my *** for a week only to have zero resolution.

Instead of customer service, I was told to dispute the charge with my card services which I am going to do but that sure af is not how this should have been managed and I want my money back. I was going to just return everything and repurchase, but now I'm done with this company.

Amazing cause I never thought a single experience could make you completely shift your view of a business you've frequently as long as I have frequented Home Depot, but bravo *** you sure af did.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Veteran discount
  • Good deals sometimes
  • Nearby
Cons:
  • Limited veteran discount
  • Lazy packing team apparently
  • Poor customer service for online purchases

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Buy with Amazon or go to Lowes.

Terrible website

99% of time website is nonfunctional. Search is so slow you can go to another company and it just sits there. You want business, pay attention. First thing people do today is search the website for products.

I used to drive past Lowes for Home Depot but not any more. I can find what I want in a reasonable time from their website. Home Depot has no clue how bad their website is.

And they pay for a web design that functions this bad.

If this is so badly ignored, what else do they ignore with something important like personal information or credit card data....their loss!

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Janean Dqn

I agree . We are into May and its still screwed up.

I placed a special order over 100.00 dollars. I cant find it. I called customer service and they could. They are definitely having problems.

I thought finally HD is getting it together.

Nope. Shop at Lowes!

reply icon Replying to comment of Janean Dqn

Wait a minute. You placed and order and can't find it but they could.

How are they having problems? It sounds more like you have the problem.

Guest

Their search engine returns everything except what you are looking for.

Guest

It's ridiculous. I get so frustrated, I give up. What the *** Fix it, if you want people to use it!@

Guest

I thought it was me. I am on the *** of throwing my phone against the wall, SO SLOW!!!

I will not buy anything, if I have to wait for the SLOW WEBSITE!!!! PAY ATTENTION HOME DEPOT!!!!

Guest

Same. I just spent a half an hour trying to spend $150 there.

And gave up in disgust. Spending my money elsewhere.

Guest

I am speechless. Home Depot I sold my Home Depot stock, terrible web site.

Guest

the home depot website does NOT work on mobile phones. nada nothing, no go, zilch, best not to waste your time.

it's literally THE worst ... can't shop from my phone... HD needs to enter the 21st century. start by firing all, everyone, baby, bathwater, anyone connected with the creation of this monumental piece of *** btw, i don't want to download the "app"; why should i?

how many *** apps do i need to order a 2x4? HD, you lose!

Guest

can't add to cart, can't do returns online, can't view orders. just error after error no matter which browser is used. they must have had this site built on "fiverr".

Guest

Nowadays you cannot even access or open their website at all. It looks like they may have been hacked in some way.

View more comments (89)
Bryan L Dnr

Unresolved order

Updated by user Dec 09, 2023

NOTHING YET!!

Original review Dec 09, 2023
Hello,
My name is Bryan Lampkins, Owner/Operator of Black Diamond construction.
My cell number is 248250****
However email is my preferred method of communication.
Like Ive done numerous times in the past 20 years, I placed an online order for some commercial flooring tile, and also paid for your professional delivery service to be provided by your 3rd party delivery service.
After I placed the order, I received an estimated delivery date, which was approximately 2 weeks from the date of purchase. I contacted Home Depot via chat, and also by phone, advising them that this commercial address is under construction, and at often times no one is on site to except delivery.
3 days approximately after placing the order, I received another message stating that my order was delivered.

No one was on site to except delivery, they chose to make the delivery anyway. This wouldnt have been a problem if the delivery of your material was delivered in a professional manner, unfortunately its wasnt delivered in a professional manner.
As youll see in the attached photos, its really hard to believe how someone could leave the material as they did, without notifying myself, their direct management, and/or Home Depot.
Since the material was damaged, and in such a disarray and unable to count to assure all material ordered was accounted for, I immediately contacted Home Depot to cancel.
Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to reach a human, somehow I did. He assured me the order would be picked up that day, and my refund processed that day
I was shocked it went so easy..
After a few days of no refund processed, and materials still sprawled out all over the sidewalk, and completely covering the ADA access ramp to the strip mall.
My 2nd attempt I was only able to reach someone via chat, wasnt much better.
They basically told me to contact the delivery service to schedule a pick up of the material.

Of course I tried multiple times, unable to leave a voice message, and was on hold waiting for someone to puck up for exactly 15 minutes, their automated service said someone will contact me from the same number that I was calling from
I also emailed them regarding the matter at least 5 times, still no one has contacted me.
Thats why Im contacting you, Im done trying to do everyones job, Im contacting American Express to refuse payment, and calling the city manager to advise them that your store is responsible for blocking the only ADA ramp access to the building. Im certain very expensive fines will follow.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience regarding how and when this mess will be revised.
FYI, the boxes are obviously being trashed by rain since they were left as it was for almost a week so far.

User's recommendation: Stay away , Lowe’s wouldn’t of acted like Home Depot is

David Y Deb

| map-marker West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

Because my car was hit in your parking lot and you won’t release the *** video or write a report about it Now I have $5000 of damage to my truck

Home Depot - Because my car was hit in your parking lot and you won’t release the *** video or...
Home Depot - Because my car was hit in your parking lot and you won’t release the ***... - Image 2
Home Depot - Because my car was hit in your parking lot and you won’t release the ***... - Image 3
When I come out to Home Depot to put my stuff in the back of my truck, there was another truck backed into my box on my truck and his insurance company is saying that I backed into him and you guys wont write a report or release a video without a police report and the police wont do a report because its on private property. You guys are *** to make people go through this That spend money at your store in the pictures that is his truck parked on the other side of the white line

User's recommendation: Don’t shop at Home Depot

Guest

Whose truck is parked on the white line rather than between the lines. My guess is that whoever is parked on the line is at fault.

Susan V Ezl

| map-marker Salisbury, Maryland

Not able to use a coupon with a gift card

Home Depot - Not able to use a coupon with a gift card
Original review Feb 20, 2024
I am very disappointed that a consumer with a gift card at Hone Depot can not use a coupon that was mailed to them. The gift card, I feel, it is as good as cash and should have no bearing on using a Home Depot coupon. The company has had the money in their possession until the holder uses the card. The gift card was not bought using a coupon. I will therefore no longer be buying or asking for gift cards from Home Depot. I will just ask for cash instead!
Pros:
  • Great selection and value
Cons:
  • Can use their coupon with a gift card

Preferred solution: A change in their coupon policy for using a gift card

User's recommendation: Stay away from Home Depot gift cards

Roy D Wwm

| map-marker San Diego, California

False information given

Home Depot - False information given

Online yesterday it had 27 Gorilla dollys in stock at these locations in San Diego, Mira Mesa, Genesee and El Cajon California.

Drove to .Mira Mesa and they had zero. Had their customer service call the Genesee store and they verified they had 27, drove there and they had zero in stock but a worker checked and said the El Cajon store had 27 so I drove there and they had zero. All locations were baffled as I was.

I would like at least a $50 gift card for all of my time and gas wasted as I got the runaround from 3 San Diego California stores and I have spent tons of money in the past at your stores.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Website inaccurate inventory

Preferred solution: At least a $50 dollar gift card

User's recommendation: Do not believe the website for quantity available at store locations

Guest

Inventory / in-stock counts at HD are not reliable. If online it says there are less than 20 of something and you come in hot and demand one of those 20, there’s a really good chance there aren’t any on hand.

Blade Bzg

| map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Each store has its own return policy.

Home Depot - Each store has its own return policy.
Home Depot - Each store has its own return policy. - Image 2

Went to exchange a very large toolbox. Original store was out of stock.

Service desk suggested I go to another not too distant as they had several in stock. Store manager, Chris Carter, refused to exchange stating he didnt want a broken item he can do anything with. Called Home Depot customer service for help. Said they couldnt do anything about it except file a protest which takes 60-90 days to resolve.

Good grief. Tool the toolbox back to the original purchase location and they again suggested I exchange it at another store. Brother. Im through with Home Depot.

I own a plumbing company in the Austin area and will no longer let my plumbers use HD. Hello Lowes!!

User's recommendation: Go to Lowe’s. Better quality and service

Elizabeth S Gkv

| map-marker Hamburg, New York

Home Depot - Damaged appliance, inconsistent information and rude and unhelpful support contacts

I ordered three GE Cafe appliances on July 30, 2023 which were delivered on August 10, 2023 (order#WJ3773****). Unfortunately my kitchen remodel had not progressed to the point that the installation could proceed on the delivery date.

At that point, the delivery person advised me that it was not a problem and this happens often. He explained that I had 30 days to unbox and inspect the appliances and report any issues. This was explained in such a way that anyone would have presumed this was a customary, typical Home Depot policy, superseding any other delivery email notifications (the 48-hour window that every representative is programmed to quote).

On day-30, I advised my contractor to unbox and inspect all appliances and at that time, he noted that the double oven was badly dented. He took photos and re-boxed it for exchange.

I went to the local Home Depot and was told I needed to contact the appliance delivery number on my paperwork (1-80*-***-****) which I immediately did from the parking lot. Since this was a Sunday, I was told that I would need to call back on Monday to speak with someone else which of course I did. After nearly two hours, the issue was still not resolved and I was told someone from GE would be reaching out to me; that never happened. I called Home Depot again and was told the same thing - 48 hours to return, nothing they can do, contact GE.

This very unhelpful, patronizing advice was dispelled on at least five different calls. Eventually I connected with a GE Rep. (Scott, no last name provided) who advised me that this was indeed a Home Depot issue and provided me with nothing but a case number (1113****) and sent me back to do this all over again.

Despite what the Home Depot reps. all said, Scott did acknowledge that there is a 30-day policy EXCEPT that the appliances were to be stored by Home Depot, not me.

So to that end, the installers either do not understand their own policies or they were being lazy and did not want to re-load the appliances in the truck. So yes, the 30 days is a policy yet I've been made to feel like I am a complete moron for accepting the installer's explanation as truth above the HD email stating the 48-hour window.

Just today, I have spoken with three different Home Depot representatives, each less helpful and more condescending than the prior. I am writing this while on hold with rep. #3, having been hung up on by rep.

#1 and transferred by rep.#2. I have spent hours trying to resolve this and am at a loss as to why it is so difficult to make this right - just replace the dented appliance, the appliance that YOU dented, and honor the "policy" that the installer, your company representative, stated.

In sum, it is almost two full months since my delivery date and I still have a brand new, albeit dented, boxed GE double oven sitting in my garage. I have spent hours on the phone, explaining the issue to unhelpful and unsympathetic Home Depot representatives. I specifically followed the procedure outlined by a Home Depot representative the day the appliances were delivered.

Yet, no one is standing behind that and defers only to the 48-hour rule set forth in the delivery email. It is one thing that I am left with a dented almost $4,000 oven, an oven your company dented. This is made worse by the unbelievably condescending, patronizing, and dismissive attitudes of the representatives I've encountered through this frustrating process. Not one person seems to want to work to make this right.

I am dismayed and disgusted by the level of apathy encountered throughout this ordeal and will make it my mission to steer as many friends, family and businesses away from Home Depot unless this is resolved. As the CFO of my organization, I manage a $9 million budget, a fair chunk of which is spent on facilities and supplies purchased from Home Depot. That stops immediately. I also consult with a network of 18 other organizations, advising them on finance and procurement matters.

Rest assured that my consultation will include NOT purchasing anything from Home Depot.

Lastly, I could not purchase these GE Cafe appliances from a local dealer and had to order online.

I had the option to order from several retailers but specifically chose Home Depot because you have a local brick and mortar store and have been helpful in the past. What a mistake that turned out to be, shame on me but more so, shame on you.

Sincerely disgusted and dismayed,

ES

Preferred solution: Replacement

User's recommendation: Do NOT Buy appliances from them, especially if they are delivering them

James C Ssw

| map-marker Naples, Florida

Complaint regarding customer service @ Airport Pulling Rd. Naples, Fl store

Please forward to Operations Mgr for Southwest Florida.

I bought sun screens for a lanai - Order # H6348-33**** - cost $2,000+.

I received an email stating the blinds would be delivered on Friday 2/2 and would receive a call prior to delivery.

No delivery was made and no phone call received to apprise me of the situation.

BUT THIS IS NOT MY REASON FOR THE EMAIL.

The reason for the email is that I tried contacting the store by phone as instructed on your website. Between yesterday and today I called a total of 6 times.

One time I stayed on for 10 minutes while the other 5 times I hung up after 2 minutes. In each of 6 calls not once did someone answer ! What kind of business doesn't answer the phone ? So I drove to the store and waited in a line 10 people deep because there were only 2 people working in customer service.

I asked to speak with a manager and after 3 calls and some waiting a tall, young, Black man showed up. I explained the issue with regard to the poor level of customer service. He replied, "Sorry for the inconvenience, is there any thing else I can do for you ?" I repeated that as a customer spending over $2,000 this was not satisfactory service and a poor way to operate a business. He replied," We are short staffed and there's nothing I can do about it".

His tone and persona conveyed an attitude of " I don't give a damn about you or the company". As someone who owns a business, I would be infuriated to hear that no one answered the phone during business hours. It would also anger me to hear a customer was treated with such casual disdain. This poor service and equally poor attitude by an employee clearly delivers a message that you don't value my business.

For which I have a short answer : Lowes.

P.S.

I would love to see Arthur Blanks reaction to this. Bet my house it differs from the manager

Guest

What didn't you understand as you stood in line waiting for help seeing that they were understaffed and then having the manager tell you they were short handed? They obviously don't have enough help in the store to assist the customers that are in the store.

How would you feel if you were waiting for help in the store and the employees that were there were talking on the phone?

Yes, it would be great to have enough staff to take care of everyone in the store promptly and be able to answer the phones but my vote is to let the phones ring if you have a customer in front of you that needs help. Perhaps we need to find a way to put some of the immigrants to work if there is such a problem filling these positions.

James C Ssw
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2478225

As someone who owned a business for 35 years, I understand perfectly. Home Depot had revenue of $38 Billion in 2023.

I think they can afford to pay someone to answer the phone.

I also don't think a basic level of customer service should be an unreasonable expectation. But that's just how I ran my business.

reply icon Replying to comment of James C Ssw

With the low unemployment rates it's getting harder to find people that want to work in jobs putting up with complaining customers. The first positions they need to fill are the openings on the sales floor assisting customers that are actually in the store.

The lowest priority I would have is answering phones. Here in Minnesota winter is the slow season for a store like Home Depot and the store near me has 8 openings on a sign in the store for help.

You have to wonder how many more people they will need when it gets busy in the spring. It's not that they aren't trying to hire, just not enough people applying.

Guest

The customer line is just as deep with the same number of complaints at Menards and Lowe’s.

View more comments (3)
Leah M Cgc

| map-marker Weslaco, Texas

Unhappy with my order

I bought my dishwasher in dec /2023. I explained to the clerk I would be in Tx , home on April 19/2024. She said not a problem, will make notes to hold till you are back Delivery came mar 23/2024. I have a ring camera & saw them there. Im thinking voice notice went to voicemail. Why was this not communicated? Additional loafing/unloading of my dishwasher unnecessarily could be a problem!! Im tired of the Im sorry answer all the time. I want that person held accountable. Sales person MXK2DWM Order # 60954**** Bought at garden city Leila location Winnioeg mb.
Guest

Why Ion earth would you order a dishwasher in December if you didn't want it till April of the next year? Stores aren't a storage warehouse.

Kimberly H Hjb

| map-marker Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky

Theft

Home Depot - Theft
Home Depot - Theft - Image 2

I ordered $600+ of kitchen cabinets online via their mobile app for curb side pick-up. They withdrew the amount from my checking account and sent me email verification of the same.

Then sent another email notification stating my order was ready for pick-up. Then on my way to pick-up I received an email stating my order had been cancelled due to lack of availability. I then went into the store to see multiples of the cabinets I had ordered.

When I spoke with management they indicated the order had been incorrectly cancelled and I would have to purchase the items a second time and wait until a future date to receive my refund for the original purchase. They unlawfully withdrew funds from my account for products they claimed they didn't have even though they were, in fact, sitting on the shelves in the store.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Are they only supplier i can find for the cabinets i need
Cons:
  • Are the only supplier i can find for the cabinets i need

Preferred solution: Correct their procedures and policies.

User's recommendation: Do not order online, do not hold what you are told by customer service as truth.

Guest

What theft? Yes, an error was made in canceling the order but where is the theft?

Unfortunately the banking system puts a hold on your funds as soon as the transaction takes place but isn't as quick about removing the hold or posting refunds.

In a few days the funds will be settled in the banking system and you won't be out any money. In the future go to the store and pay with cash if you don't want to be burdened with the way the banking system works.

Yvonna Nnc

| map-marker San Juan, San Juan Municipio

Resolved: Need service for GE refrigerator under Protection Plan

Home Depot - Need service for GE refrigerator under Protection Plan
Updated by user Feb 17, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Technician solved problem and I was refunded

Original review Feb 02, 2024
GE refrigerator with a continues beep sound. Need service to be coordinated. Dont know reason for such problem
Guest

Have you tried calling the number on your protection plan?

Sherry W Xsf

| map-marker Fargo, North Dakota

Purchased a defective kitchen appliance suite

The end of November 2022 I purchased a set of LG appliances including a stove,m microwave, dishwasher and fridge. They first got the order wrong, including price when I had the exact order printed from my cart online, so I needed to purchase a separate icemaker when the fridge should have come with one.

I paid for installation of tthe microwave and later, icemaker. First I kept getting emails postponing delivery so the appliances didn't come until January 17, 2023. Except the icemaker. I was then told they don't install!!!

What did I pay for.

I got transferred multiple times every time I called and home depot never solved the issues. On top of that they sold me junk.

Pros:
  • Good products
Cons:
  • Bad customer service
  • Lack of accountability
  • No in store help

Preferred solution: My fridge with the icemaker or they install the one I had to buy separately, which didn't even come until April 2023

User's recommendation: Do not buy appliances here, and in the store never expect any employee help

Guest

This is why you are better off going into a store and working with a salesperson familiar with appliances rather than shopping on line. There are too many.

models with different options that is is far too easy to order the wrong thing if you don't know exactly what to look for. When you are spending that much money it pays to have some help.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article