Bergenfield, New Jersey

Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold.It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy cause such as this.

The home depot in Freeport NY 11520 wanted nothing to do with the event on 08/28/2016; nor would they furnish any corporate contact information for consideration. If home depot can't support a cause like this, people that care should think twice about shopping with them; and if anyone believes that the fight against Diabetes is not worthy cause then you should continue to support home depot and what they stand for; and that is taking your money and not giving s damb about the lives of others.

For those that want to show support all are welcomed; there will Food, Music, and lots of Activities.So come show your support; because we already know home depot won't.

Review about: Home Depot Not Caring.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1192023

Considering your flyer, I wouldn't give you anything either.The primary reason is your email address.

What kind of real organization would use a free email service like gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc.

Not saying you're one of them but scammers use these free email accounts all the time.Another thing you should do is check the links on your press release that goes to a 404 page.

Not very proffesional...

I'm also guessing by the fact you got upset enough to come here and whine, your presentation probably stank.

#1191585

Stores just can't afford to give to everyone that asks for a donation.Your post shows you lack of consideration for businesses.

I know that the Home Depot in my area is allotted a certain amount that they can donate each year, It is possible that the store you approached has already hit their limit for the year. Do you open your check book and donate every time you get a request for money, be it someone knocking on your door, calling on the phone or requests by mail? Most people just don't have it in their budget to give to everyone that asks.

Neither can businesses and they get a lot more requests for money because there are a lot of people out there like you that think they can shell out donations because they are a big store.Guess what...they are no different than you, they only have so much in the budget to give.

to Anonymous Hicksville, New York, United States #1192156

I didn't expect two idiots to reply, Since neither of you lack professionalism its clear you have no interest in worthy causes; and browse forums thinking you actually know what you're talking about. Republicans no doubt!.

to Anonymous Waterville, New York, United States #1228006

You're a complete ***.Most decisions to support a charity or cause is done by corporate headquarters, not a random store manager at your local Home Depot.

So before you spend more time crying at a computer screen (because you're obviously childish) just remember that Home Depot has donated more to worthy causes than you will in your entire lifetime.

Also leave politics out of the discussion because everyone you know already realizes you are not mentally capable of understanding differences in political parties, you're the only one that buys your *** and can stand your presence.Facts.