Home Depot - Review about Toro Lawnmower from Trujillo Alto, Trujillo Alto
Bought a Toro lawn mower, one pull start?????After 20 times do not want to start.
Lost my receipt and even that it looks new they dont want to give me a credit to buy another one, this is bad bussiness $360 down the drain, and they want $18 just to look at it, even when this have a year warranty.Are you kidding me, an item under warranty has to pay to get it look at.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "Allure Flooring - Home Depot. See picture. This is what happened two months after installation. It's even happening in areas that don't have furniture. The wear layer is disappearing and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "90% reliable; screen breaks up and freezes Internet expensive and slow..."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."