Home Depot - Review about Toro Lawnmower from Trujillo Alto, Trujillo Alto
Bought a Toro lawn mower, one pull start?????After 20 times do not want to start.
Lost my receipt and even that it looks new they dont want to give me a credit to buy another one, this is bad bussiness $360 down the drain, and they want $18 just to look at it, even when this have a year warranty.Are you kidding me, an item under warranty has to pay to get it look at.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had the Home Depot install a granite countertop. About 14 months after installation, I noticed a hairline crack on the countertop in front of the sink.I called the..."
- "Home depot was hired to install their flooring Allure Vinyl by Trafficmaster, Made by Halstead. We did our whole brand new home in this floor 1400 sq ft, It is..."
- "We purchased an Anderson Patio door in 2011 which was installed during summer. The first winter we had ice forming inside the house. Pictures were taken and I contacted..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "90% reliable; screen breaks up and freezes Internet expensive and slow..."
- "There was a rock in my food luckily I don't chew hard or I would have broken my *** tooth!!! The lady told me to stop at the first window..."