Houston, Texas

Brought power washer here in early May to get repaired, nobody knows where it is yet and tomorrow is October 1st.However, they charged me an extra ~$120 late fee for turning the power washer I rented 2 hours late.

Nobody seems to care. Nobody has any answers.... This is my 4th or 5th time coming here to check on it.

First 3 times I came they had wrong contact and home address information.I have them correct the information when I brought my power washer in, in the first two times after that I stop by I had home depot correct information as well.

Review about: Power Washer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States #1003426

The power washer that they can't find that you turned in for repairs is probably being rented out to someone else at $60 an hour while you are renting someone else's that they supposedly can't find for $60 an hour. Welcome to Sham Depot.

notgivingit
West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #918211

while I can't comment on the repair aspect of your complaint I can on the other portion as to the late fee.

no power washer we rent has a $60/hr late fee.either it was much later then you realized/claim or it was other fees ie: damage/dirty (yes I've seen people hit for cleaning fees on Power washers) i'd suggest you read the contract again provided you still have it.

it'll tell you time out, time in as well as full time it was out for ie 1day or 1day 3hrs 27minutes that kind of thing.

then look below that where it lists the power washer.

it'll show you the minimum 4hr charge, extra hour charge then daily rate.

under the subtotal area you'd then see the optional damage protection fee and any sales tax then your actual total.

again no power washer we rent has a $60/hr late fee unless you had one for a day and brought it back a few hours late and your total was $120 + DP + Tax that I could see.

1 thing I can say about the repair though without knowing the specifics is there is an 800# that they can provide you and you can talk with the repair center about your status to see if it ever went there or not.this is common when a problem can't be repaired or requires extensive repairs that can't be done in house.