Home Depot - Review about Granite Countertops from Louisville, Kentucky
Don't hire homedepot for purchasing granite and installing granite.they use an outside company to do job and if they screw up they make you deal with the install co and Home Depot who is the one I paid but they don't help you.they in stalled dec 2014 and now it's sept 2015 and still have screwed up granite.The hd I used in in Fort Myers on Gladiolus .They used distinctive tile co.Where granite butts up to another piece there is hight difference of up to 1/8"
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Granite Countertops
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "So today my husband and i go to the home depot on south shields blvd. In okc ok to pick up a few things as we do almost every day..."
- "Spent over $13,000 getting new windows, of coarse guaramyeed for life, will clean up, will be there for you...ALL LIES,,,they flew through this house, destrying anything in way, broke a..."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."
- "I have a similar story to others here. Let me just start by saying this place advertises that their prices are lower than others and nothing can be further from..."
- "Thought I would enjoy a milkshake, got some Edy's butterfinger ice cream, was my favorite. About halfway thru, I have a spoon full in my mouth and realize something..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."