Verified Reviewer

Update by user Aug 23, 2021

CUSTOMER SERVICE WON'T SHARE ANYONES INFO ON WHO I CAN SPEAK WITH ABOVE THEM. WHAT IS HOME DEPOT TRYING TO HIDE?????

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2021

Order #H2030-14**** $236.47 total

ATTN; DISTRICT/REGIONAL MANAGER

I ORDERED A SHOWER PAN 3 OR 4 TIMES. EACH TIME IT CAME IN BROKEN.

I ORDERED THE FIRST ONE ONLINE AND WHEN I PICKED IT UP IT WAS CRACKED. THE STORE THEN ORDERED THROUGH THEIR SYSTEM. IT CAME IN BROKEN. THE STORE THEN ORDERED ANOTHER SHOWER PAN AND IT TOO WAS CRACKED.

THE LAST ONE I SAID WE ARE CANCELLING THIS AND I WANT A CASH REFUND. WE PAID WITH A GIFT CARD WE PURCHASED TO USE FOR CREDIT BACK TO THE SCHOOLS. SO WE PAID $$$$$$ FOR THIS GIFT CARD AND NOW WE CANNOT GET OUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE OF YOUR RULE TO REFUND ONLY A GIFT CARD. WE WENT ELSE WHERE TO ORDER ANOTHER SHOWER PAN AND HAD TO PAY $$$$$$ AGAIN TO THEM BECAUSE WE CAN ONLY GET A STORE CREDIT.

I HAVE SPEND MANY THOUSANDS AT YOUR STORE AS WE'RE DOING A REMODEL IN OUR HOME. I TALKED TO THE STORE MANAGER (AT LEASE THATS WHAT HE TOLD ME) ABE AND HE SAID HE WASN'T ABLE TO GIVE $ BACK ON GIFT CARD. HE GAVE ME A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER (THAT HUNG UP ON ME SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE IT FINALLY CONNECTED ME TO EVELYN) WHO THEN SAID NO $$$$$ REFUND. JUST YOUR RULES.

I ASKED HER FOR THE DISTRICT MANAGER OR REGIONAL MANAGER INFO SO I CAN CONTACT THEM TO TELL THEM MY STORY. SHE REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION AS THIS IS PRIVATE INFORMATION. WHAT????? THE??????.

I CAN'T GET INFORMATION ON WHO TO SPEAK TO NEXT?????? WHAT IS HOME DEPOT SO AFRAID OF?????? I WANT $236.47 CASH BACK TO PURCHASE ELSEWHERE. I GAVE HOME DEPOT 3 TRIES!!!

NOT ONLY DID I PAY HOME DEPOT,!!!!!! I PAID A PLUMBER 3 TIMES!!!!!! ALL OF THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

WE RECEIVED A $50.00 (ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE A $38.00 CREDIT FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS ORDER.

I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN WHAT IS OWED TO ME!

AGAIN! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MANAGERS INFORMATION IS SO TOP SECRET.!!!

LOOK BACK IN YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR JOURNEY,

PLEASE HAVE A DISTRICT/REGIONAL MANAGER CALL ME TO DISCUSS IF ANY QUESTIONS ARE NEEDING ANSWERS TO..

User's recommendation: DON'T EXPECT HELP IF THERE'S A PROBLEM!

Preferred solution: CASH REFUND INSTEAD OF STORE CREDIT.

Location: 2430 Laporte Avenue, Valparaiso, IN 46383