61 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.0

This was my first time using curbside pickup at Home Depot. I am familiar with how this process is supposed to work though.

First, the parking spaces for curbside pickup were blocked with cones when I arrived after 10AM. So I had to get out of the car and physically remove the cone from the parking space in order to park in Curbside Pickup. Nothing there that stated the parking spaces were closed. I used the confirmation email to log in and let the store know I was at the store.

No one came out for the next 15 20 minutes, so I called the store and was asked to give my order number as if they didn't even know I had already sent the alert that I had been there. It took another 10-15 minutes for an associate to bring out my items. She straight up seemed to be in a bad mood asking me where I wanted her to put my items when I had already lifted the trunk for the items. Finally, after she acted like she couldn't figure it out I just got out to put the items in myself.

The associate left without telling me where my receipt was or anything. I noticed as I was about to put the items in my own car that the storage bin with the yellow top was broken! There was a big hole at the bottom and it was literally detaching from the sides. Who would bring a customer a broken item brand new?

So I had to walk into the store anyway to get a replacement item that literally was stacked high right in the front of the store. Which literally tells me that she didn't even try to get me a good item. I was able to replace the item and once I got home I noticed that the two ice coolers were caked with dust!!

Just totally unacceptable stuff when you are buying things brand new. I just really thought it was important for you all to know especially since we are all being encouraged to limit social interactions this clearly does not cut it if I still have to have social contact when I was told I could do curbside.

User's recommendation: Try Another Home Depot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Home Depot Cons: Customer service, Sometimes the quality of products, Unhelpful staff, Lack of resolution.

Location: 12005 Elam Rd, Balch Springs, TX 75180

Comments

Glad to see your selfish action of buying a non-essential item as covid cases skyrocket in your state Karen.

@PissedConsumer1894462

What do you mean "non-essential"? Looks like beer coolers for a party this weekend.

#1973106
@PissedConsumer1894523

Nope I don’t drink beer and neither does anyone else in my household.

#1973107
@PissedConsumer1894462

Nope. Don’t drink beer just an fyi for you PissedConsumer189****. Find someone else to harass.

Home Depot Reviews