Verified Reviewer

1.9

I bought the water system and the drinking water osmosis also. I had sent in a free water test from home depot and months later a Rainsoft salesman is contacting me.

I never got the water test back? naturally. I had been wanting to get a water treatment system for my home, so I went ahead and purchased it from the salesman. He did mislead me that you could use block salt in the system said he did, I found out from his co-worker he does not and they do not advise it.

Bag salt is what the other guy told me only. Go figure. The soap products are about worthless they do not clean very well at all. I did not buy the containers as I have my own but they do give you the ratios to use on the website for mixing them.

They are free so I will use them until I run out but I will not purchase anymore of them. This system is probably as good as any so I cannot say I am unhappy with it, yet.

My advise is just do the research before purchasing. Read the reviews ask the questions lots of questions.

User's recommendation: Read reviews before purchasing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rainsoft Filtration System.

Preferred solution: Do not have a need for one right now.

Home Depot Pros: Wanted a water system.

Home Depot Cons: Saleman does not disclose everything.

Comments

#1932865

Joshau Guttenbaum took a nap at the store during this past Sunday( 10 5 2020) behind a shipment of merchandise left in the back of the store after he clocked in. I never heard of a store that supposedly allowed their employees take naps while on duty.

Home Depot Reviews