109 views
2.5

My name is Roxana Beyranvand and I am a loyal Home Depot customer. There is roughly 100+ years of customer purchases between my family and I for Home Depot products and services.

Now I bring to your notice my extreme concern for my investment and purchase of three Home Depot windows and one extra-large balcony sliding glass door on June 26, 2020.

At the point of purchase, I was assured the windows and balcony would be produced and installed the first week in August 2020.

Instead, there has been delay after delay causing me to lose three months of work days on my condo renovations.

Once again, last week, during the most recent installation date the job failed because the product was ordered incorrectly. This and previous errors have been major repeat documentation and coordination mistakes from Home Depot staff.

I implore you to look into this matter, and either refund my complete purchase or provide a discount for the costs Ive incurred as a result of this extreme delay!

Thank you for attending to the above matter.

Roxana

User's recommendation: Do not recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Installation.

Location: Rockville, Maryland