Verified Reviewer

1.6

This is the second time I sent message first time heard nothing not suprised because I been dealing with the store and they don't call or help either. this is the one in 8138 agora parkway, selma texas 78154 I'm not going go through everything again the first one is 924416.

I will say I ordered my kitchen in early Mar they did kitchen in Jun and here it is Sept & I still have problem with kitchen not being done & some done but mistakes that not fixed but noone not even management or HQ is doing anything about trying to fix the problem why. I'm disable & I can not keep going store to try talk to someone or call two three times day to not get respones.

User's recommendation: don't use them to remodel. We were told one company does everything then they changed it had three companies that insulated different thing it was a disaster & my appliances got scrached because they did not remove them even though we paid to have them removed. Now I still waiting to have my kitchen finished after waiting almost 4 months.

Preferred solution: Answers and get problems solved.

Home Depot Pros: At this time i have no pros.

Home Depot Cons: Worst customer service.

Comments

You are posting on an independent complaint site. You would have better luck contacting Home Depot directly.

Sending your concerns via certified mail is a good idea. You don't say what your complaint is but if it has to do with non-delivery of goods or services you might also try contacting your credit card company and see if you can dispute the charges on your card if it isn't too late.

Home Depot Reviews