55 views
Verified Reviewer

I am old and have very swollen legs from diabetes so I send grandson to return tools from my business brand new with receipt.. I did not know however my employee at the time used his own credit card so he could keep the money...

so they wouldn't give money back.. even upset i do understand this but the gentlemen working says he can put it all on gift card so i say yes that is fair thank you. Then lady(manager) grabs phone and says no they will not be doing anything like that and I believe it is the because my grandson is not in working clothes or looking that way... so I ask for different manager and he is worse..

he wants I'd and to keep my stuff to investigate in which I never heard of for a 100$ return with receipt in my life... when I call back the young man on the phone would not give me the managers names because of fear from the trouble they give him...

this is not a way people including him should be treated and I would never recommend that port coquitlam store or any for that matter... this is the first time in my life I've gone out of my way to "complain" let people know about bad behavior and rude service

User's recommendation: Never go there if you can avoid it.

Home Depot Cons: Bad return policy, Lack of personal to service customers, Very rude and say 1 thing and do another.

Location: 1750 Coast Meridian Road, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6R8

Comments

#1927151

Most stores will make a refund in the manner in which the product was purchased. In this case they would issue a refund to the credit card that was used as they pay a fee when the cards are used and would get it back when they made the refund. It isn't their fault your employee used a credit card.

#1927055

Return it to his card and have him reimburse you. Why wasn’t your card used initially?

This is all your fault!

Don’t expect accommodations that violate policy. Next time give the person cash!

Home Depot Reviews