Kanata, Ontario

On April 27/16 I ordered blinds from Home Depot for most of the windows in my home including verticals for the patio doors...they guaranteed that all would be installed within 6 weeks. 18 weeks later they finally completed the job. I was never informed about delays or problems...no one ever got back to me to explain or reassure me. They prepared the verticals to adjust on the left when I was quite clear I wanted all adjustments on the right. They miscalculated the length of one of the kitchen blinds. They delayed the replacement of the inappropriate verticals. Took them 2 months to replace the blind they had miscalculated. No one took responsibility; no one stayed in contact with me; customer service would only tell me that they had been delivered to the installer...which they had not.

Now I can tell you that the verticals do not work properly and the kitchen blind they had to replace is uneven, very loose and just bad quality.

I am shocked by the bad service and equally the poor quality. I will NEVER go into a Home Depot store again for any reason.

At the end the regional manager called to apologize and deduct 1/3 off the invoice...nice thought, just 12 weeks too late and too little.

I have told ALL my friends my story and they are appalled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Home Depot Customer Care.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

They are the worst quality blinds. They measured them so there is NO space between them and the slats all bang into each other. Horrendous all around.

Home Depot Reviews