1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

They put an item on line to sell but will not ship to my home or to local store (Even Walmart does that!), but tried to talk with local store customer service and was told to call 800 number, when they finally answered was told by the Rep says let me see what I can do...and I'm on hold for 43 minutes then she comes back says there is nothing I can do but drive 100 miles and get it from that store...It's only a plastic box that costs $10 and I'm willing to pay shipping but they won't do it!!!

Would not let me speak to management dying they won't fo nothing either... If you look on HD corporate website they show an upside down pyramid showing customers on top...

Ha...LIERS!!!Absolutely ridiculous!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Home Depot and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Home Depot to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and product availability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Home Depot and home depot customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Home Depot?

Comments